The Quick Facts
Length of Procedure: 1 to 3 hours
In or Outpatient Procedure: Inpatient
Fat transfer injections have varied uses, such as to help provide fullness, enlarge a structure, revise contour irregularities, or improve some of the visible signs of aging.* Fat injections can:
- Create fuller lips*
- Create a fuller buttocks*
- Level out depressed scars*
- Fill out areas of excess fat removal from a previous liposuction*
- Minimize facial aging creases and deep wrinkles*
During the procedure, fat is removed from one area of the body and then injected into the desired area(s).
Fat Injection Video
* Disclaimer: Individual results may vary and specific results are not guaranteed.