J. Joseph Danyo M.D. is an experienced, board-certified cosmetic, plastic, and reconstructive surgeon devoted to achieving the goals of every patient he encounters. He has been serving the community of Delaware for over 14 years being recognized numerous times as a “Top Doc” by Delaware Today Magazine and The News Journal Readers Choice awards. When he’s not in the operating room, Dr. Danyo enjoys spending time at home with his family. He is also a huge advocate for a healthy lifestyle and stays in shape with CrossFit training and the occasional Iron Man Race. Overall, Dr. Danyo is an extraordinary plastic surgeon who is dedicated to his patients and craft.
- Ursinus College, Collegeville, PA. (1988) – Bachelor of Science Biology
- Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, PA. (1992) – Medical Doctorate
- General Surgery Residency (1992-1997) – Medical Center of Delaware (Currently Christiana Care Health Systems), Wilmington, DE.
- Plastic Surgery Fellow (1997-1999) – Indiana University Medical Center, Indianapolis, IN.
- Medical Acupuncture Training (2011) – Helms Medical Institute, Potomac, MD.